lørdag 7. mars 2009

KIA ORA

Hello heia Hello heia Hello heia hello heia Hello heia Hello


Well, to be honest I don't really have a lot to say this time but I just thought it was time for a update even though nothing new has happened. School this term is actually more demanding, which I guess is a good thing seeing that Im going back to Kongsbakken. So I better get used to doing homework again, I must say it's been nice with a more laidback lifestyle though. That's definitely one of the things I'll miss about New Zealand, as well as heaps of other things of course.

For some reason I feel like I have nothing interesting to say. The two last weekends have been pretty quiet, but nothing wrong about that. I've seen a lot of movies lately because of that though. One of them is "Slumdog Millionaire". It's an AMAZING movie, so go see it!! Especially cool to see it after I've actually been to India.

Oh and then I have two exams next weekend, what a blast. not. The best part is that my teacher thought it wasnt untill the weekend after, so when I heard I kind of freaked out. But oh well, after thinking about it it's better in a way, because then it'll be over and done with sooner. So yay, can't wait till saturday afternoon. NO MORE CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH WORRIES..

Today I've been with Karoline, and she got one of her tattoos redone. Looks awesome! Then we had thai food for lunch. Yum, the best food in the world! I had a soup, the soup that my dad always makes so that was very nice! And yea, I know i've said this before but the food here is so cheap and I dont know how I'll cope with being back in expensive as Norway. I paid 10 NZ dollars for my soup, which is less than 40Kr. Crazy!

Only 5 weeks left now, and Norway here I come!!

Sorry for the boring update, but maybe (?) it's better than nothing.

XOXO from AOTEAROA (New Zealand - The land of the big white cloud)

Ingen kommentarer: